S1 - Training Wednesday 24 January

carlo ventisei
Dear All
apologies for the delay in getting information out to you.
Training tonight will be at
The Pitches
137 Shawbridge St,
Glasgow
G43 1QQ

From 6.30 - 7.30.

thanks

Re: S1 - Training Wednesday 24 January

Rachel Hughes
Hi, I’m afraid Finn and joe won’t be able to make it as Im on back shift and Paul’s away in London. Both are available if required for Sunday.
Thanks,
Rachel

Re: S1 - Training Wednesday 24 January

Esther41
Hi Carlo, Sorry Jamie isn’t going to make it tonight. Esther

Re: S1 - Training Wednesday 24 January

Gareth
Sorry got this too late Carlo and we couldn’t get gregor over as was still at work and Karen still can’t drive.

Re: S1 - Training Wednesday 24 January

Dawn McDonald
Hi Carlo, finally got back in. David available for Sunday for training or game if there is one. Dawn