S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this Wednesday is from 7.30pm – 8.30pm at
The Pitches , 137 Shawbridge St, Glasgow G43 1QQ

On Sunday we have an away game against Stirling County (still awaiting times)
Please advise on availability asap.
Many thanks

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Mikes
Hi Carlo

Tiarnan still away on Wednesday but should be ok for Sunday!

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Feb 2018, at 19:00, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this Wednesday is from 7.30pm – 8.30pm at
The Pitches , 137 Shawbridge St, Glasgow G43 1QQ

On Sunday we have an away game against Stirling County (still awaiting times)
Please advise on availability asap.
Many thanks
Carlo

To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Christine Brown
Hi Carlo,

Ciaran available for both.

Thanks

Christine

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Feb 2018, at 15:00, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this Wednesday is from 7.30pm – 8.30pm at
The Pitches , 137 Shawbridge St, Glasgow G43 1QQ

On Sunday we have an away game against Stirling County (still awaiting times)
Please advise on availability asap.
Many thanks

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Philippa Innes
Adam ok for both.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Scott Mathieson
Hi Carlo

Rhu will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Best regards

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Gareth
Gregor hunter available for both

Ya

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training tomorrow and available for selection for Sunday

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Lynsey
Joshua B available for both

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Matt is available for both.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Rachel Hughes
Hi Finn & joe available for both.

Thanks,

Rachel

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Evan available for both. Cheers G.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Hi Carlo

Lewis is available for Sunday and will be at training.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

rosanne wood
Sorry missed Wednesday training as on holiday. Alasdair is available for Sunday.

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Brenzo1967@ntlworld.com
Sorry for late response Carlo.

Michael was unavailable for last night’s training but is available for Sunday selection (although I can’t drive through as I’m Working).

Regards

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Feb 2018, at 15:00, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this Wednesday is from 7.30pm – 8.30pm at
The Pitches , 137 Shawbridge St, Glasgow G43 1QQ

On Sunday we have an away game against Stirling County (still awaiting times)
Please advise on availability asap.
Many thanks
Carlo

To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Jacquiebaird
Robbie can play on sunday Carlo

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

gavin blackburn
Joseph is available

Re: S1 S1 – Training ,Wednesday 14 February & Sunday 18 February Stirling County away

Dawn McDonald
Sorry for delay in responding as was in Dalmally with no reception, David not available for either as still away on holiday. Dawn
12