Rugby's Back...

Steve A
All,
Happy New year and trust everyone had a great break. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know P1/P2 Rugby is back this Sunday!

Training is indoors Sunday 15th January @ The Pitches, 137 Shawbridge Street,  Pollockshaws, Glasgow. G43 1QQ, from 10am-11am. We will be Indoors for the next four Sundays. Although it is indoors and will be dry, a reminder that it will still be cold so please make sure kids (and parents!)have enough layers on. We recommend wearing astro turf boots or trainers as well as hats & gloves.

Now that we are into a new year we want to appeal to any parents who would like to get involved with coaching to let us know at training. After the Summer the majority of the existing coaching team will move up to P3, so we are really appealing to any P1 parents to step up and get involved. On a personal level, it's really enjoyable coaching the P1/P2 age group and it's great to see the players progression in confidence & ability throughout the season. The club will fund coaching courses for anyone who wants to gain the UKCC qualification and there is a great network of support from other coaches across the age groups. Please give it some thought.

We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Thanks,

P1/P2 Coaches
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com