Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Re: S2 Training Wednesday & Sunday 9 5 December

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Thanks for that. Ewan won’t make the Sunday session/ photo, away the weekend, we were going to try and get back for lunchtime in case there was a game but won’t be that early. Have to photoshop him in!
Laura

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 08:10, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training tonight but we will run a training session on Sunday 10.45 am – 12.15.
We are hoping to have a squad photograph taken on Sunday so please be ready for 10.45 in full match kit including contact top .

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/S2-Training-Wednesday-Sunday-9-5-December-tp4045783.html