Re: P4 Away match Marr Subday 15th Nov

Shane McElhinney
Jack Mc will be there

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Nov 2015, at 20:40, Robert Bruce [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This week we are travelling to Marr. Please find details below and respond with availability this allowing us to get an idea of numbers.

We will be kicking off at 11:00 so can you be there for 10:30. The address is:

Fullarton Park,
Isle of Pin Road,
Troon,
South Ayrshire
KA10 7ER

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P4-Away-match-Marr-Subday-15th-Nov-tp4038270.html

Re: P4 Away match Marr Subday 15th Nov

Andrew Henderson
Jamie and I can't make it this week unfortunately.

Re: P4 Away match Marr Subday 15th Nov

Nathan Dykes
Hi, Nathan can make it.

Linda