Parents Lunch

As always, we will have a parents lunch at the club prior to a 1st XV match.  This year, we will have lunch on 1/12/18 prior to the Dundee HSFP match.  It is likely to be a 12.00 meet for a 12.30 sitting.  It would be great to have as many parents from the S2 squad attend and going by previous years, these days out never disappoint.

Please respond to this email if you would like to attend.  Cost is normally around £25 per person to include drink on arrival, 3 course meal and entry to the match (normally £8) which we will never see if previous years are anything to go by!!!!

Re: Parents Lunch

Garry Cadden
Put me down for 2 tickets please

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2018, at 18:28, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

As always, we will have a parents lunch at the club prior to a 1st XV match.  This year, we will have lunch on 1/12/18 prior to the Dundee HSFP match.  It is likely to be a 12.00 meet for a 12.30 sitting.  It would be great to have as many parents from the S2 squad attend and going by previous years, these days out never disappoint.

Please respond to this email if you would like to attend.  Cost is normally around £25 per person to include drink on arrival, 3 course meal and entry to the match (normally £8) which we will never see if previous years are anything to go by!!!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Parents-Lunch-tp4045381.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: Parents Lunch

Vicki and I will be there.

Re: Parents Lunch

Dawn and I will be there.