PHOTOS - GHA V Glasgow Hawks - GHA Win

Paul Hughes
Apologies for the photo quality this time. I had a serious photographic technical issue known as a hangover.

Well done to the boys. Great result.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmibxuYN

Re: PHOTOS - GHA V Glasgow Hawks - GHA Win

carlo ventisei
Paul
Great shots.

On 22 Apr 2018, at 19:07, Paul Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apologies for the photo quality this time. I had a serious photographic technical issue known as a hangover.

Well done to the boys. Great result.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmibxuYN

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/PHOTOS-GHA-V-Glasgow-Hawks-GHA-Win-tp4045142.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: PHOTOS - GHA V Glasgow Hawks - GHA Win

Tom Rodgers
Some fantastic pictures Paul.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/PHOTOS-GHA-V-Glasgow-Hawks-GHA-Win-tp4045142p4045143.html
To start a new topic under S1, email [hidden email]

Re: PHOTOS - GHA V Glasgow Hawks - GHA Win

Esther41
Great photos. Thanks!
Esther