P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Martin hughes
Sorry for the delay. Paul is now able to play on Sunday if still needed

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

John Hazlett
Sorry but James can't play this Sunday.

Good luck

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Stuart Taylor
Finlay is available

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Darren Callaghan
Sorry Robert but Stephen won't be able to make this Sunday.

Darren

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Steve McCutcheon
Hi sorry for late reply.

Owen has been off ill most of the week but is well now and will be there tomorrow. Thanks.

Re: P7 @ West Sunday 13 September

Owen Lyle
Apologies, Owens is not able to attend tomorrow 13th Sep 2015

Gary Mercer Rugby Camp- Father of Zach Mercer

Zach Mercer
 Please see below my Dad Gary Mercer running his very own rugby Camp. I will be attending on the 14th October to help out. It would be good to see some GHA boys attending my old club.

Gary Mercer "Rugby Skills Camp"

Date- Mon 12th-14th October
Time- 9.30am-3pm
Number of Days 3
Venue- Kelvinside Rugby Campus, Balgray
Gender- Boys Primary 5,6,7
Cost-£90.00
Contact- ming.mercer@btinternet.com- Mobile 07956109908

Gary Mercer former Rugby League New Zealand International and professional Rugby Union coach formally with Glasgow Warriors. Scotland National U20 assistant coach 2007-2010 and Scotland National U16 Head Coach 2012-2014.
Gary's key practices are based around the the basic skills of the game with transfer from the static practice to training games.Detail is the key to enhance,develop and improve skills required to excel at Rugby Union.If you want to find the player within dont miss this opportunity to move on.
12