P7 Training - Through Easter.

Cress Maher
Hi everyone,

Firstly I like to congratulate all players who I hear put in a Sterling performance at Boroughmuir yesterday, coming away with 2 draws and 3 wins...superb particularly in light of the sickness and injuries that besieged the players over the weekend!!
For those of you either not well, or injured during the matches yesterday, have a speedy recovery!!

Training: Due to Easter holidays and the Easter camp that is taking place at the club next week, there will be no training on either Thursday 2nd and 9th April as well as of course the 5th - Easter Sunday.

We will resume training on Sunday 12th April at GHA 10.15AM sharp.
The next match is the following Sunday 19th April away at Stirling County - more details to follow.

If anyone is interested in the Easter camp, it is run by the Big T and Graeme Inglis and was an enormous success last year, so there's still just enough time to book and spend the week training with other P7 team members who have already booked.

In the meantime - HAPPY HOLIDAYS...and in the meantime, coaches, mothers and team managers prefer Lindor!!!!