P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Cress Maher
Hi All,

As so many folk are away just now, can I ask everyone to respond and let us know your availability for training on Thursday night please. If there are are enough then training will definitely go ahead, but if most folk are still away doing other things then it may not be worth holding it.
We are expecting to attend Stirling County's tournament on Sunday 19th, so it would be good to hold a training session prior to that.

I will post again about Sunday once we have the details confirmed, but it would be helpful to have an idea of availability for that as soon as possible too, so please indicate if you will be available to play on Sunday as well.

Cheers

Cress

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Cress Maher
Ollie will be away this week so won't make training.
He will be available for the tournament on Sunday.

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

fyscdonaldson
Unfortunately Charlie is unavailable for both Thursday training this week and Sunday's tournament too. Sorry about that.

Fraser

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

As so many folk are away just now, can I ask everyone to respond and let us know your availability for training on Thursday night please. If there are are enough then training will definitely go ahead, but if most folk are still away doing other things then it may not be worth holding it.
We are expecting to attend Stirling County's tournament on Sunday 19th, so it would be good to hold a training session prior to that.

I will post again about Sunday once we have the details confirmed, but it would be helpful to have an idea of availability for that as soon as possible too, so please indicate if you will be available to play on Sunday as well.

Cheers

Cress

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Training-Through-Easter-UPDATE-tp4035731.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Carol
Hi Cress, Devun will be available for training and tournament on Sunday.

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Colin Kennedy
Hi Cress

Charlie is away till Friday so won't be available for training on Thursday but will be available for the tournament on Sunday.

Thanks

Colin

Sent from iPhone

On 12 Apr 2015, at 23:40, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Steven Little
Glen is available for training on Thursday and the tournament in Stirling. Steven

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Melanie
Jamie is available for training and the tournament in Stirling.
Melanie

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

CraigB
Lien available for both

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Claire Adams
Gregor can play on Sunday but won't be able to make training on Thursday.
Rob

RE: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

Rob

Hi Archie available for both training and tournament.

Cheers,

Rob

Re: P7 Training - Through Easter. - UPDATE

John king
Ian is available for Sunday .