P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

Thebigt
Hi,

We will be training tonight as normal from 6.30-8pm.

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

Colin Kennedy
Charlie's away on his end of term school trip Trevor so he won't be at training.

On Jun 11, 2015, at 01:15 PM, "Thebigt [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

We will be training tonight as normal from 6.30-8pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Thursday-Training-11th-June-tp4036666.html

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

Melanie Grey
Jamie will be there

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 11 Jun 2015, at 14:14, Thebigt [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

We will be training tonight as normal from 6.30-8pm.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Thursday-Training-11th-June-tp4036666.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

CraigB
cool

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

fyscdonaldson

For some reason we don't seem to be getting any email notices any more. Didn't get the one you sent today Trevor.  But could see other people replying to you.. Can anyone help?

Cheers  Fraser  Donaldson

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

Olga
Is there a game on Sun?

Thanks

Olga

Re: P7 - Thursday Training 11th June

Carol
Just saw this Trevor. Sorry Devun never made it yesterrdsy, he will be there on Sunday at game or training.

Carol