P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match-UPDATE with match details.

P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match-UPDATE with match details.

Hi all,

I wanted to begin by thanking everyone for your help today. I think between us all we managed to cover the P7 task pretty well, and have learned many avoidance tricks when it comes to entrance fees!!
Thanks especially to those of you who came with sore heads from the night before...you know who you were!!

Just to make you all aware, the season has definitely not finished yet. We have training on as usual on Thursday night, 6.30 - 8pm with perhaps an opportunity to begin looking to our S1 matches in terms of what the players are now expected and allowed to do.
Lets please all make the most of these summer evenings with extra light to develop the boys technique ready for next season.
We also have a fixture against Currie away this coming Sunday 7 June. I have yet to be sent details of this, but will post asap. Can you let me know your availability please for this in the meantime.

Time:
10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Cheers

Cress

Update:
Lynn managed to get  an update on the poor Ayr player taken off in the ambulance. He got back home last night, bruised, very sore by otherwise alright.

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

fyscdonaldson
Charlie  D is available.
Thanks

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

[...]

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Fergus Adams
Gregor is available for Sunday 7 June.

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Melanie Grey
Jamie is available.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 31 May 2015, at 22:31, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

R Elgin
Lorenzo is not available on Sunday the 7th per Currie.

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Thebigt
Scott Carmichael will be there

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Ollie is available.

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Steven Little
Glen is available to play on Sunday.

Steven

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Elizabeth Mitchell
Well done for organizing us all Cress!

Sandy available Sunday.

Elizabeth

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Carol
Devun is available on Sunday.

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match

Cwatson
Sorry Christopher not available .

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match-UPDATE with match details.

Olga
Daniel is available on Sunday .

Olga

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match-UPDATE with match details.

John King
Sorry Ian can't make Sunday

Re: P7 Thanks, training Thursday 4th June & Sunday 7 June Currie Match-UPDATE with match details.

CraigB
Lien is available, sorry for the delay