P7 Sunday 7th June - Currie AWAY

Thanks to everyone who has posted their availability. Please see squad below (in no particular order!). Hopefully the weather will continue to be kind!!

Time:
10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Scott Carmichael
Daniel Chernick
Glen Little
Ollie Maher
Lien Brown
Sandy Mitchell
Archie Anderson
Jamie Oliphant
Devun O'Shea
Charlie Donaldson
Gregor Adams

Have a good day!!

Re: P7 Sunday 7th June - Currie AWAY

Colin Kennedy
Cress not sure if it's a typo but as per our previous email exchange Charlie can't play this Sunday.

Sorry

Colin

Sent from iPhone

On 5 Jun 2015, at 21:51, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has posted their availability. Please see squad below (in no particular order!). Hopefully the weather will continue to be kind!!

Time:
10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Scott Carmichael
Daniel Chernick
Glen Little
Ollie Maher
Lien Brown
Sandy Mitchell
Archie Anderson
Jamie Oliphant
Devun O'Shea
Charlie Kennedy
Gregor Adams

Have a good day!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-7th-June-Currie-AWAY-tp4036607.html

Re: P7 Sunday 7th June - Currie AWAY

fyscdonaldson
Hi Cess charlie  d is available.  Sorry I thought I had posted this already but maybe not.  Is he ok to play?

Cheers Fraser

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

[...]

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 7th June - Currie AWAY

Thebigt
Fraser,

Yeah, Charlie is ok to play.

Cheers T

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-7th-June-Currie-AWAY-tp4036607p4036609.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 7th June - Currie AWAY

Olga
Cress, Trevor,

Sorry, Daniel won't be able to play tomorrow , he isn't feeling well.

Olga