P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Cress Maher
GHA Tournament: Sunday 31st May 2015 - Kick Off 12:00pm

• Registration is from 11.15am, so please be down sharp for a good warm up and make sure you bring the sunshine!
• The P7s have been tasked with selling tickets / programmes so early help is required.  Can I therefore ask for volunteers to help with this to let me know asap so I can organise a schedule.
• All players are required to bring packed lunches for I believe 5 players each. This should consist of a drink, sandwich / roll, fruit, biscuit, crisps or thereabouts. Lunches can be dropped off upstairs in the bar where another age group will organize them into bags for each team.
• The club are also looking for contributions from parents for the tombola stand (more details shortly on when to drop off items), and the cake and candy.  If anyone feels like baking … Georgie Oliphant!!, all donations can again be dropped off on the morning. I know Graeme Inglis (P5) posted re tombola donations so if you have a look on his post there may some further information about where to leave such things.
Finally, we need a squad so please post your availability asap so we can organize everything.
• This is a great opportunity to showcase the club and facilities so if you know anyone who may be interested in starting rugby, then please bring them along to what should be a really fun day.

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

John King
Ian is available on 31st

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Ollie is available and I nominate James to sell tickets!!

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Olga
Daniel is available.

Olga

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Carol
Devun is available.

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Steven Little
Glen will be available for the GHA tournament.

Wendy (and Lois) are available to sell tickets and programmes.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-31st-May-GHA-Tournament-IMPORTANT-INFO-tp4036295.html
Rob

RE: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Rob

Archie is available for the tournament.

Cheers,

Rob

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Claire Adams
Gregor is available for the tournament.

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

craig
Lien is available

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Thebigt
Scott Carmichael available

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Melanie
Jamie is available.
Melanie

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

fyscdonaldson
Unfortunately charlie is unavailable.  Apologies

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

[...]

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Cwatson
Christopher available

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Elizabeth Mitchell
Sorry Sandy can't make it.

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

Phil dolan
James is available

Re: P7 Sunday 31st May - GHA Tournament - IMPORTANT INFO

R Elgin
Lorenzo is available.