P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Here are the details for the Boroughmuir tournament on Sunday.

As you can see we can only take a maximum squad size of 14.
Please post your availability and if selected, aim to be through for 11.15 for a thorough warm up.
Boroughmuir Tournament - P7 (Squad size - 14)

Time - 11.30 registration, midday kick-off

Address -
Meggetland
Meggetland Wynd
Edinburgh
EH14 1XN

Cheers Cress.

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Cress Maher
Ollie is available.

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Thebigt
Scott Carmichael is available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Melanie Grey
Jamie Oliphant is available

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 24 Mar 2015, at 21:55, "Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Here are the details for the Boroughmuir tournament on Sunday.

As you can see we can only take a maximum squad size of 14.
Please post your availability and if selected, aim to be through for 11.15 for a thorough warm up.
Boroughmuir Tournament - P7 (Squad size - 14)

Time - 11.30 registration, midday kick-off

Address -
Meggetland
Meggetland Wynd
Edinburgh
EH14 1XN

Cheers Cress.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-29-March-Boroughmuir-Tournament-tp4035507.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

RebeccaKayne
Alex is available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

fyscdonaldson
Charlie is available thanks.

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Elizabeth Mitchell
Sandy is available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Fergus
Gregor Adams is available for Boroughmuir.

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

John king
Ian is available .

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Steven Little
Glen Little is available.

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Olga
Daniel is available

Olga

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Carol
Unfortunately Devun not available, Declan has a game in Ayr at the same time. Also Devun not available for training he is in Kilbowie with the school.

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Cwatson
Christopher available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Colin Kennedy
Charlie K is available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Lien is available

Re: P7 Sunday 29 March - Boroughmuir Tournament

Philip Dolan
James Dolan is available