P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player.

I have been asked to pay the fee tomorrow at training, so it would be really helpful at this stage to know everyone's availability.
It would also be a help if you are available , that you could potentially bring along to training tomorrow your £3.
I apologise for the short notice, but I was only made aware of this today.

Players & Coaches should arrive by 11.30 and not later than11.45 for a 12.30pm kick-off.

Sunday 10th May:

Just a heads up that we were supposed to be hosting Marr and Strathendrick on the 10th May. However, we have all been invited to West's tournament so the club has opted to go with this. This will therefore be an away fixture. Also can I make you aware that this is also an unusually early start time with registration at 09.15am for a 10.00am kick off.

Can you please post your availability clearly for both tournaments please. We are expecting to take the usual squad size of 14 for each, so the coaches will select the squads for each date and post accordingly.

Finally can I mention to those that may not have noticed, there are a number of buses going to support GHA in their play off next Saturday in Falkirk. A number of P7 boys are going, so it should be a fun day out if anyone wants to come along. There is a post on the noticeboard with further details and the email to contact Claire at the club re the bus transport.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Steven Little
26th April - Strathendrick
Glen is available

10th May - West
Glen is available

Steven

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Melanie Grey
Hi Cress,
Jamie available for Strathendrick and West 😄
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 18 Apr 2015, at 20:43, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-26th-April-10th-May-tp4035805.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Ollie is available for Strathendrick and for West.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Lien available for both

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

fyscdonaldson
Charlie can make both dates  26th April  and 10th May.

Cheers.

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Colin
Charlie K is available for both the Strathendrick and West tournaments.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Carol
Devun is available for both dates.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Olga
Daniel is available for both tournaments.

Olga

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

RebeccaKayne
Alex is available for both

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Claire Adams
Gregor is a available on 26 April but is not available on 10 May as we are going to the rugby 7s that day.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

John king
Ian ok for 10th not 26th.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Cwatson
Christopher good for Sunday .hopefully ok for 10/05 .

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Thebigt
Scott Carmichael available both days.

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Olga

I'm wondering if the squad for tomorrow's tournament was selected ? Thanks

Olga

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Thebigt
Olga,

Tomorrow is just training - 10:30-12pm

Hi,

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-26th-April-10th-May-tp4035805p4036052.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 26th April & 10th May

Olga
Thanks Trevor !

Olga