P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Cress Maher
Here is the squad for Sunday 26th April - at Strathendrick.

Glen Little
Jamie Oliphant
Lien Brown
Charlie Donaldson
Charlie Kennedy
Devun O’Shea
Daniel Chernick
Alex Kayne
Gregor Adams
Chris Watson Sweeney
Sandy Mitchell
James Dolan
Ollie Maher
Scott Carmichael

As mentioned previously, there is a £3 fee per player as it is a charity tournament, so can I ask those of you who didn't give me the money at training on Sunday, to bring it with you to training on Thursday please.

Players must be on the pitch ready at 11.45am for a 12.30pm kick off, so can we ask all players to arrive no later than 11.30am for a good warm up. I believe this lovely weather is not set to continue over the weekend so please keep an eye on the noticeboard.

Address is as below:

Strathendrick RFC

Rugby parks are on Kippen Rd in Fintry, G63...I'll get the postcode for those who require it and post it shortly.

Cheers!

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Phil Dolan
Hi guys,
Is anyone able to take James to the game on Sunday ? I am away all weekend..yachting... I know , terrible, but has to be done ..

Thanks Phil

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Claire Adams
I'm sorry but Gregor now can't play on Sunday as he has broken his finger. Good luck to the team and hopefully Gregor will be back playing soon.

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

I can take him if you are stuck

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Rebecca
Good morning - can you confirm the exact location? Previous email said Balfron Road. thanks!

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Their website says it is at Fintry

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Ok guys it is usually in fact at Fintry sports club which is on Kippen Road, Fintry.
postcode is G63 0YA

You head along Main Street in Fintry and bear right onto Kippen Road at the Inn.
Put it into google maps and it takes you through Kirkintilloch and over the campsies. That's the way I always go.

I haven't been told any different that it's anywhere else. I've been trying to hear back from Stuart Spalding in case it has been moved, but he hasn't responded.
I'm heading to Kippen Road anyway!!

cheers
Cress

Re: P7 - Sunday 26th April - Strathendrick Squad

Rebecca
That's great, thanks!