P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Stirling County Tournament

P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Stirling County Tournament

Cress Maher
Hi all,

For those of you who have confirmed your availability, we head to play in Stirling County's Tournament on Sunday 24th May.
Please find squad names and all details below. If anyone who had previously said they weren't available now wishes to play, please let me know as the squad numbers are tight as it is being a bank holiday.

Charlie D
Ollie
Charlie K
Jamie
Lien
Devun
Daniel
Sandy
Lorenzo
Scott
Ian
Glen

Time:  Please be there sharp for 10.15  in order to get a good warm up before games kick off at 11am

Address:
Stirling County Rugby Football Club
Bridgehaugh Park
Stirling