P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Please confirm!!

P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Please confirm!!

Cress Maher
Hi All,

I know I have been going on about this one, but I need a final call on numbers to ensure we have enough players available for the Stirling Tournament on the Bank Holiday weekend. If not I have to give them enough notice to find another team.
As it stands, I believe the following boys have all confirmed their availability. Please can you check and if their name is on the list and they can still play, then don't do anything.
If on the other hand they are no longer available or I have incorrectly listed them, please let me know by return.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a squad list but rather an availability list at this stage. A squad will be confirmed once I can confirm we have enough players available.

Charlie D
Ollie
Charlie K
Jamie
Lien
Devun
Daniel
Sandy
Lorenzo
Scott
Ian
Glen
Chris (TBC)

If you haven't let me know and you are available, please let me know by responding to this post.

I will post separately the squad for this coming Sunday 10th May which is the Tournament for West.

Many thanks,

Cress

Re: P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Please confirm!!

Lee Kayne
Hi, sorry Alex not available

Cheers

Lee

Re: P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Please confirm!!

Colin Kennedy
I can confirm Charlie K is still available.

On May 03, 2015, at 10:33 PM, "Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-24th-May-2015-Please-confirm-tp4036064.html

Re: P7 Sunday 24th May 2015 - Please confirm!!

Cwatson
Sorry Cress Christopher not available 24/05