P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

Cress Maher
Hi all,

As you may remember but I clearly hadn't, the Stirling County Tournament had been postponed to Sunday 24th May - the holiday weekend.
I had posted some weeks back asking for availability if anyone happened to know it in order to be able to let Stirling know if we would be attending. I know many of you didn't know what your plans would be so early on.
Therefore can I ask you all to let me know again now, as I know many folk may have changed their plans or now know what may be happening that weekend in order that we can let the club know.

Obviously this means there will be training on this weekend at Braidholm instead.

Cheers!!

Re: P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

Colin Kennedy
Charlie K will be available.

Sent from iPhone

On 14 Apr 2015, at 17:46, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

As you may remember but I clearly hadn't, the Stirling County Tournament had been postponed to Sunday 24th May - the holiday weekend.
I had posted some weeks back asking for availability if anyone happened to know it in order to be able to let Stirling know if we would be attending. I know many of you didn't know what your plans would be so early on.
Therefore can I ask you all to let me know again now, as I know many folk may have changed their plans or now know what may be happening that weekend in order that we can let the club know.

Obviously this means there will be training on this weekend at Braidholm instead.

Cheers!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-19th-April-UPDATE-tp4035754.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

fyscdonaldson
Charlie is available on 24th May.

Thanks

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Re: P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

Melanie Grey
Hi Cress,
Jamie is available.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

[...]

Claire Adams
Sorry, Gregor is not available on 24 May as we are away camping that weekend.

Re: P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

lien available

Re: P7 Sunday 19th April - UPDATE

Carol