P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Cress Maher
Hi all,

So we're away to Cumnock this coming Sunday for a match rather than a tournament.

Meet at 10.30am for  11 - 12pm matches.

Address: Cumnock Rugby Football Club
              55 Auchinleck Road
              Cumnock
              Ayrshire
              KA18 1AN

Please post your availability either way by Thursday at the latest so the squad can be posted.

Cheers !!

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

John King
Ian is available

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Melanie Grey
Jamie can play.
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 11 May 2015, at 22:51, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

So we're away to Cumnock this coming Sunday for a match rather than a tournament.

Meet at 10.30am for  11 - 12pm matches.

Address: Cumnock Rugby Football Club
              55 Auchinleck Road
              Cumnock
              Ayrshire
              KA18 1AN

Please post your availability either way by Thursday at the latest so the squad can be posted.

Cheers !!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-17th-May-Cumnock-Away-tp4036188.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Cwatson
Christopher not available

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Thebigt
Scott Carmichael is available

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Carol
Devun is available.

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Olga
Daniel is available. Thanks

Olga

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Lien can play

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Ollie not available.

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

fyscdonaldson
Charlie D can play
Thanks

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Phil Dolan
James is available
Rob

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Claire Adams
Gregor is able to play on Sunday.

Re: P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away

Steven
Glen not available.  Want to give his shoulder a bit longer.

Regards

Steven