P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away - V. IMPORTANT

P7 Sunday 17th May - Cumnock Away - V. IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
Hi all,

As we are short for numbers this week for the Cumnock match, the decision has been taken to NOT travel to Cumnock and instead have a good training session for all players at GHA for the P7s.
For those of you who had said you were available, the coaches would really appreciate your attendance at this training session as it will be the last one before both the Stirling and indeed our own tournaments, so please can you make every effort to attend.
Training together as a squad is important and valuable in order to work well as a team during matches, so your support would be appreciated.

As this is quite late notice, please can I ask anyone who reads this and bumps into anyone else to ensure the message has got round.
Training will start at 10.15am sharp.
As I will be out of action on Sunday please keep an eye on the noticeboard in case Trevor has to post any updates.
Cheers
Cress