P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Cress Maher
Hi all,

As you are already aware we are away to West's Tournament on Sunday. As I have had a number of changes to availability with folk dropping out, I am going to have to ask again if you can post a definite availability for Sunday please.
Be aware this is an unusually early start time of 9.15am for warm ups with a 10am kick off.

Address below:
West Of Scotland Rugby Football Club
BURNBRAE
GLASGOW ROAD
MILNGAVIE
Glasgow
G62 6HX

Phone: 0141 9563116

Squad will be confirmed by Trevor after training tomorrow.

cheers

Cress

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Cress Maher
Ollie is available.

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Melanie Grey
Cress,
Yep and yes for Jamie:)
Melanie

Sent from Melanie's iPhone

On 6 May 2015, at 21:55, Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

As you are already aware we are away to West's Tournament on Sunday. As I have had a number of changes to availability with folk dropping out, I am going to have to ask again if you can post a definite availability for Sunday please.
Be aware this is an unusually early start time of 9.15am for warm ups with a 10am kick off.

Address below:
West Of Scotland Rugby Football Club
BURNBRAE
GLASGOW ROAD
MILNGAVIE
Glasgow
G62 6HX

Phone: 0141 9563116

Squad will be confirmed by Trevor after training tomorrow.

cheers

Cress

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-AWAY-tp4036124.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Steven Little
Cress, I confirm Glen is available on Sunday.

Steven

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Carol
Devun is available.

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

fyscdonaldson
Charlie D is available
Thanks

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Cwatson
Christopher available

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

John King
I ok for Sunday

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Olga
Daniel is available . Thanks

Olga

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Lien is good to play

Re: P7 - Sunday 10th May West Tournament AWAY

Phil dolan
James Dolan is available