P7 Sunday 10th May - West Squad

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Please find below the squad for Sunday as per responses. For ease I've added the address again to this post and also wanted to draw your attention to the fact that the Race for Life takes place on Sunday. This is pretty much contained within the vicinity of the Saltmarket, George Square, Glasgow Green and Albert Bridge so shouldn't affect anyone travelling via Bellahouston / Clyde tunnel, but many city centre streets will be closed off from 6am...so be warned!!

There had also been previous roadworks around West, but as far as I can tell this has all been completed.

As I said previously, the start time is 9.15 am for a 10am kick off, so please be sharp for a good warm up.

Address below:
West Of Scotland Rugby Football Club
BURNBRAE
GLASGOW ROAD
MILNGAVIE
Glasgow
G62 6HX

Phone: 0141 9563116

Squad:

Ollie Maher
Jamie Oliphant
Scott Carmichael
Devun O'Shea
Christopher WS
Daniel Chernick
Charlie D
Charlie K
Ian King  (NOT John)
Glen Little
Lien Brown
James Dolan
Lorenzo Elgin

Here's hoping for good weather otherwise Ollie's aussie family might think it's too cold to come and watch!!!

Re: P7 Sunday 10th May - West Squad

R Elgin
Hi Cress,

Sorry about this but Lorenzo will not be able to play.

Roger

Re: P7 Sunday 10th May - West Squad

Dog ate gum shield! Nowhere open, so does anyone have a spare for Lien? Will replace with new. If so can bring along tomorrow to West...

Re: P7 Sunday 10th May - West Squad

Cress Maher
I've go a spare new one Craig, I'll stick it in Ollie's bag just now.

Cress

Re: P7 Sunday 10th May - West Squad

Craig
Thanks a lot Cress. See you tomorrow morning