[P7] Squad for Boroughmuir Tournament - 29th March 2015

[P7] Squad for Boroughmuir Tournament - 29th March 2015

Thebigt
Boroughmuir Tournament - P7 (Squad size - 14)

Squad for Sunday

Scott Carmichael
Ian King
Sandy Mitchell
James Dolan
Alex Kayne
Glen Little
Lien Brown
Charlie Donaldson
Daniel Chernick
Jamie Oliphant
Ollie Maher
Charlie Kennedy
Christopher Waatson
Gregor Adams

Time - 11.30 registration, midday kick-off
Parking is not great so I would aim to be there for about 11.15am

And please remember the clocks go forward!!!!!!!

Address -
Meggetland
Meggetland Wynd
Edinburgh
EH14 1XN

Re: [P7] Squad for Boroughmuir Tournament - 29th March 2015

Cwatson
Apologies Trevor Christipher unwell .
Caroline

Re: [P7] Squad for Boroughmuir Tournament - 29th March 2015

Thebigt
No probs, thanks for letting me know. Hope he feels better soon

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2015, at 09:56, Cwatson [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apologies Trevor Christipher unwell .
Caroline

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Squad-for-Boroughmuir-Tournament-29th-March-2015-tp4035642p4035677.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]