P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

euanclark
Hi,

The P7 team are down for training/games and guard of honour for the 1stXV this weekend. If there are any other players form P6/P5 please forward it on if they would like to come down and have a run around. Fingers crossed it will stay dry!

Please see the schedule below.

They will head down for 2pm
,
2.15pm-2.50pm = Training session and games on the U18's pitch.

2.55pm-3pm = Guard of honour.
3pm-3.40pm = Watch 1st half
3.40pm-3.45pm = P7 players to kick a ball around at half time, relay races (whatever you like) on the 1stXV field.
3.45pm-4.25pm = Watch 2nd half
4.25pm-4.45pm = 1stXV Players kick a ball around, play games with P7's
Group photo to finish.

If you the coaches can lead the coaching and do whatever session you like that would be great. Injured 1st and 2nds players will be there to assist you.

Please try and get the word out that we have this on Saturday, we need as many players/fans/parents down as possible on Saturday.

Thanks,
Euan

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Alan Stewart
Tom Stewart is mad keen for that!

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Andy Buchan
Hi Euan, I'm not sure we have coaches available this weekend.  Let me check who is around and I'll confirm.

Andy

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Andy Buchan
Its the holiday weekend so I'm afraid we don't have any coaches available for tomorrow afternoon.

Andy

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Angela
My son Jude just joined a couple of weeks ago. He would like to take part tomorrow but doesn't have a rugby kit yet. Is it ok to wear his own sportswear or is a kit required.

Angela

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Alan Stewart
Yup - Tom turned up, no one there to coach or direct traffic. Timings were wrong but Fraser Heenan appeared to save the day. The four of them who did turn up did the flag waving bit - Tom was really keen for extra rugby but appreciate logistics not easy

Re: P7 Guard of honour 13/2/16

Andy Buchan
Hi Alan, you must have missed my post that we didn't have any of the P7 coaches available last weekend.  Sorry if Tom was disappointed.  Hopefully he can make it this Sunday.

Andy