P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

If you haven't already posted your availability for all three of the above dates, could you do so asap please.
We really need to know whether we will be able to attend Stirling County's tournament on 24th May, because if we can't we need to give them notice.
I would also really appreciate any last posts of availability for this coming weekend too please so we can arrange the squad.

Finally can I also point out that there is now only 1 Sunday training session between now and the end of the summer season as it stands so attendance on a Thursday would be much appreciated where possible so we can prepare the boys particularly for a good performance at our own tournament, but also taking the team forward into S1.

Cheers guys!!

Cress

...sorry just to add if you've already confirmed availability before you don't need to do it all again.

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Colin Kennedy
Charlie is available on all 3 dates.

Sent from iPad

On 21 Apr 2015, at 22:45, "Cress Maher [via Junior Noticeboard]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

If you haven't already posted your availability for all three of the above dates, could you do so asap please.
We really need to know whether we will be able to attend Stirling County's tournament on 24th May, because if we can't we need to give them notice.
I would also really appreciate any last posts of availability for this coming weekend too please so we can arrange the squad.

Finally can I also point out that there is now only 1 Sunday training session between now and the end of the summer season as it stands so attendance on a Thursday would be much appreciated where possible so we can prepare the boys particularly for a good performance at our own tournament, but also taking the team forward into S1.

Cheers guys!!

Cress

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P7-Availability-26th-April-10th-24th-May-IMPORTANT-tp4035908.html

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

fyscdonaldson
Think I've already replied but just in case i haven't charlie d is available for all 3 dates.

Cheers Fraser

Sent from my Ultrafast Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Three

[...]

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Carol
Devun available all 3 dates.

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Elizabeth Mitchell
Hi Sandy can play the 26th and the 24th but not the 10th thanks Elizabeth

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Cheers Colin, Fraser, Carol, Elizabeth

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Fergus Adams
Gregor Adams is available for 26 April, but is not available for 10th May or 24 May, due to Rugby Sevens and Holiday Weekend.

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

John king
Ian ok for 24th May

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Steven Little
Glen is also available on the 24th.
Steven

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

Melanie
Can't remember if I replied but yes to both May Tournaments for Jamie.
Melanie

Re: P7 Availability - 26th April, 10th & 24th May -IMPORTANT

CraigB
Lien is ok for all off them