P6 mid week training Wed 19th August!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P6 mid week training Wed 19th August!

carlo ventisei
Johnny V will be there and so will I
Carlo

From: "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 17 August 2015 16:20
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>
Subject: P6 mid week training Wed 19th August!

Dear all,

We will be training on Wednesday night at GHA from 1900-20.30! I hope to see as many of you there as possible! We had a good start on Sunday and need to build on this!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-mid-week-training-Wed-19th-August-tp4036844.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P6 mid week training Wed 19th August!

Jason Blane
Hi Graeme,

Sorry Josh wont be able to make it tonight.  Hoping to see you guys Sunday!

Jason