P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

robmac
We are restricted to a squad of 12 so I will take first responses to this post

West Of Scotland Rugby Football Club
BURNBRAE
GLASGOW ROAD
MILNGAVIE
Glasgow
G62 6HX

Phone: 0141 9563116

Time: This is an earlier start than normal on the pitch for 9.15 for a 10.00am kickoff

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Darren Callaghan
Hi Robert, Stephen can play.
Darren

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Alistair McLennan
This would be tricky for Cameron - please count him out, but let me know if you do need him to make up numbers & I could try and work something out.
Al

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

stuart taylor
Finlay Taylor available

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Nicky
Hi Rob

Douglas is available
Cheers Nicky

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Diane & Alan Stewart
Tom Stewart can play

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Kathryn Schalchi

Sorry, but Nicholas Schalchi won't be able to make this one.

Kathryn

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Barry Leathem
Alex can't make this one. sorry

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Marco Pacitti
Gianluca will be available !

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

David Blane
Jonny and I will be there.

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Michael Nicholson
Sorry, Chris can't make this tournament.
Thanks,
Michael

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Nick
Charlie T is available

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

ALAN STEWART
Rob

Apologies - have discovered that we are attending a christening that day and Tom will not now be available.

Best wishes

Alan

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Rachel Paterson
Harris Paterson will be there

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Andy Buchan
Jack and I will be there.

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Sheila Hughes
Hi Rob,
Paul will be there too if there's space.
Thanks
Sheila

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Linda
Hi Rob

Andy can make Sunday if space available.

Linda

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Catriona
John can play
Catriona Murray

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Kate Nolan
Ross is available to play

Re: P6 West of Scotland Tournament on Sunday 10th May

Richard Eltringham
Unfortunately Alex will not be able to make it next weekend.
12