P6 Wednesday 26th

Training will again be on Wednesday night from 19.00-20.30. No need to reply, see you then. Hopefully the kids will have forgotten the first half hour is fitness as I don't think any of them will come back after last week!

I will announce the split in squads prior to Sundays training as Wednesday will be the last session of assessment. Squads will be reviewed again at the end of September!

Re: P6 Wednesday 26th

Mark McCracken

Hi Graeme,

Caleb has been complaining of a pain in his heel and foot for a while now and it got much worse over this week. He has just attended the doctors and has been diagnosed with Achilles Tendinitis.

We have been advised to cease all running for the next 3 weeks and he will receive attend the doctors. So he will unfortunately not be able to train or play for the next 3 weeks minimum (which is in bits about)

Sorry for the late notice and we will keep in touch with when he can get back to it.

Mark.

On 24 Aug 2015 19:52, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Training will again be on Wednesday night from 19.00-20.30. No need to reply, see you then. Hopefully the kids will have forgotten the first half hour is fitness as I don't think any of them will come back after last week!

I will announce the split in squads prior to Sundays training as Wednesday will be the last session of assessment. Squads will be reviewed again at the end of September!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Wednesday-26th-tp4036901.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P6 Wednesday 26th

Stuart Simcox
Get well soon

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Aug 2015, at 19:31, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Wednesday-26th-tp4036901p4036912.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P6 Wednesday 26th

Mark McCracken

Thanks Stuart.

On 25 Aug 2015 19:35, "Stuart Simcox [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Get well soon

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Wednesday-26th-tp4036901p4036913.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P6 Wednesday 26th

Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that! He must be hard as nails as just gets on with it and didn't complain. Say hello to him for me and remind him that all rugby players get injured at some stage! At P6 level, it is more important to wait until everything is completely fixed rather than create a problem for life! Wish I had taken my own advice many years ago!

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Re: P6 Wednesday 26th

Mark McCracken

Graeme,

He's gutted, only thing he has spoken about is getting back as he knows he has to work and earn his place in the team.

I will pass on your message..

On 25 Aug 2015 20:29, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that! He must be hard as nails as just gets on with it and didn't complain. Say hello to him for me and remind him that all rugby players get injured at some stage! At P6 level, it is more important to wait until everything is completely fixed rather than create a problem for life! Wish I had taken my own advice many years ago!

Wishing him a speedy recovery!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Wednesday-26th-tp4036901p4036915.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]