P6 Sunday 6th Sept

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P6 Sunday 6th Sept

Christopherwilson147

Jamie ok for sunday

On 4 Sep 2015 10:53, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Hopefully I will see most of you at training tonight however for those not managing, arrangements for Sundaybare as follows:-

Marr & Strathendrick will be attending us on Sunday. The usual time applies so can I ask that we all meet in the changing rooms at 10.15. Once we know on the day how many each club bring, we will formulate a plan for games and aim to be finished for 12. There will be lunch for all the kids upstairs after the games. Given the numbers of the mini section, we would be better running on a bit passed 12 to let the wee ones get food before the stampead.

VERY IMPORTANT :- every child must be at the very least be registered through the link below as they are not insured without this and will not be given a game. Registering costs nothing and takes 2 mins to competent people and 4 mins for the likes  of me so please get it done!

I appreciate some have confirmed attendance on Sunday  via the last post about mid week training and I know I said no response  by Thursday lunch time equals no game however as this is a home game, you do not need to reply to this one! This will be the case in the future and more importantly when we are on the road!

Lastly, does anyone have a cam corder we can borrow this weekend? Declan Collins will record our games which will then be used as a training tool and debrief session during mid week training next week! Hopefully it can just be plugged into the TV at the club and played!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Sunday-6th-Sept-tp4037072.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]