P6 - Sunday 30th

Training at GHA for all on Sunday.  We have a mountain of admin to get through so can you be there for 10.15 in the changing room? I know this was covered in the email I sent through Carlo but from now on, all correspondence will be on the noticeboard!

On the weekends we have games both home and away, I will post what squad is attending and where by Thursday lunch time. To that end, it will be assumed if you have not replied with availability by Friday tea time that you are not available and omitted from selection.

See you all Sunday!