P6 Sunday 23rd August

We will be training at the club from 10.30 - 12. Please try and be ready to start at 10.30 as we have a lot to get through and hoping to be finished by 12!

Can I suggest we all meet in the changing rooms for 10.20 to get boots on etc! We will have the luxury of a dentist coming to fit all the kids who require a proper gum shield. If you do wish a gum shield moulded, (from £25 up to £30 depending on name thereon & box) please let the coaches know. Once we have the numbers, we will let you know the date!

No need to respond to this notice. See you all Sunday.