P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

robmac
Time: Players & Coaches should be on the pitch for 11.45 for a 12.30pm kick-off.

This is a charity tournament so there is a £3 contribution per player

Strathendrick RFC
Lomond Lodge
2 Balfron Road
Killearn
G63 9NJ

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Nicky
Hi rob
Douglas is available

Thanks Nicky

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Darren Callaghan
Sorry Robert but Stephen can't make that game.
Darren

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Alistair McLennan
Cameron will be there

Al

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

stuart taylor
Finlay Taylor available.

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Diane & Alan Stewart
Tom Stewart will be there

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Kathryn Schalchi
Nicholas Schalchi will be there.

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Andy Buchan
Sorry, Jack and I are not free next weekend.

Andy

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Barry Leathem
Alex is available

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

David Blane
Sorry, Jonny and I cannot make this one. Good luck.

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Nick
Charlie T is available

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Michael Nicholson
Sorry, Chris can't make this.

Michael

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Marco Pacitti
Hi Robert
Gianluca will be available for this one !

If any parent who can't make it along but perhaps would like their son to take part, I could help !

Cheers
Marco

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Bruce
Rowan and me are available. Bruce

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Rachel Paterson
Harris Paterson will  be there

Re: P6 Strathendrick Mini Rugby Charity Festival on 26th April 2015

Richard Eltringham
Is there a training session on for those not going to the Strathendrick tournament?