P6 Mid Week training

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be at training on Friday and is available for Sunday Dawn

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Philippa Innes
Adam will be there on Friday but can't make it this Sunday due to a prior commitment.
Thanks
Philippa.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

L Henderson
Josh will make training and Sunday.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Graeme Russell
Finn will be at training on Friday.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Harry available for both Friday and Sunday.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Laurie Robinson
Michael available Friday & Sunday.
LR

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Stephen Phillips
Blair can make Friday but not this Sunday.

Thanks
Stephen.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Liz Hardie
Scott Hardie available for Fri & Sunday.

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Ian Gibson
Matthew will be available for both

Re: P6 Mid Week training

Stuart Simcox
Murray is available for Sunday and should be there tomorrow, I won't though

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Sep 2015, at 01:33, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Due to the availability of coaches and the fact Hutchie & St Als have rugby on Wednesdays at school, training this week will be on Friday from 19.30-20.30.

We have games on Sunday with Marr & Strathendrick coming to us so I would appreciate it if everyone can make the effort to attend!

The coaches will be remaining at the bar for a lemonade afterwards and would welcome any parent wishing to join us. The bar will be open for the duration of training if you wish to get a head start. See you then.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-Mid-Week-training-tp4036993.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software