P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

robmac
Please let me know if:

your player is available for the most awesome tournament of the year!

you will be happy to help in the scoring tent!

you will rememeber to make a packed lunch for a visiting player!

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Gordon Murray
Hi,

John looking forward to the tournament. I'm more than happy to help in the scoring tent. Packed lunch will be provided on the day.

Gordon

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Kathryn Schalchi
Nicholas Schalchi will be there.

I can't help with the scoring as I don't know how to play rugby or score it!

We will be bringing packed lunches.

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Sheila Hughes
Hi Rob
So sorry but Martin and I are away that weekend .Paul will be able to play and bring packed lunches .
Sheila

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Barry Leathem
Alex can't make it and is gutted. He's away at a camp that weekend.
I'm still planning on coming down and am more than happy to help out

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Alistair McLennan
Cameron is looking forward to it.  I can help out with whatever (as long as that does NOT include being a referee!)

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Stuart Taylor
Finlay Taylor will be there with packed lunches.

As I am already involved in organising the day, I won't be able to help out with P6 duties.

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

robmac
Stuart

I was going to list out the last names of who i didn't want as volunteers as they were already involved but thought that would have been too cheeky...

On 13 May 2015, at 15:41, Stuart Taylor [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Finlay Taylor will be there with packed lunches.

As I am already involved in organising the day, I won't be able to help out with P6 duties.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P6-GHA-Tournament-May-31-12-00-tp4036227p4036270.html

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Alan Stewart
Tom Stewart can attend the GHA tournament. I will remember a packed lunch (as i did last time!)

Can help out in the scoring tent as required.

Cheers

Alan

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Jack Buchan
Jack is looking forward to the tournament and will bring packed lunches.  I'll be flying back from Amsterdam around 12 but hope to be along in the afternoon to help out.

Andy

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Darren Callaghan
Stephen will be there. We can bring pack lunches (how many?) and I'm happy to help out in any way I can although I don't know enough to referee a match.
Darren

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Nicky
Hi Rob

Douglas and I are available and will bring packed lunches
And Haribos

Nicky

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Rachel Paterson
Harris will be there will bring packed lunches and baking. Jim will help with scoring.

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

robmac
HI

Rhuraidh MacDougall will be able to attend.

Packed lunch will be provided also.

Regards

Annette

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Richard Eltringham
Alex Eltringham can play. Will also bring packed lunches.

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Alistair McLennan
I'd already posted that Cameron is coming but he's not on your list
Al

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

santy
Hi santy can make it

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

johnharcombe@hotmail.com
Anthony Harcombe can make it, we will supply 5 lunches
John Harcombe

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Steve McCutcheon
Yes Owen will be there.

No I can't help out sorry (I have 4 more kids).

Yes I'll bring 6 packed lunches.

Thanks!

Re: P6 GHA Tournament May 31 @ 12:00

Bruce
Rowan will be up for playing. I appear to have been successful at getting cover so will God willing be there with whistle. Oh no I hear the kids cry😞😄
Bruce
12