P5 (last year p4)

Alan Hughes
I hope you all had an excellent summer and you will have noticed that training begins this Sunday (16 August) at the usual time of 10.30 - 12.00 at Braidholm.

Now you have read this please go straight to Stuart's post and register your son.  Registration is essential for the records and insurance for the club.  Please can we all be registered by this Sunday.  It takes 2 minutes to do.  You need to register even if you did so last year.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: P5 (last year p4)

Tracey Brown
Alan

Jacob won't be at training on Sunday as we are having a week away before they go back to school so Jonathan won't be available either.

They'll be back the following week.

Tracey

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Aug 2015, at 21:15, Alan Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I hope you all had an excellent summer and you will have noticed that training begins this Sunday (16 August) at the usual time of 10.30 - 12.00 at Braidholm.

Now you have read this please go straight to Stuart's post and register your son.  Registration is essential for the records and insurance for the club.  Please can we all be registered by this Sunday.  It takes 2 minutes to do.  You need to register even if you did so last year.

Many thanks

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-last-year-p4-tp4036808.html

Re: P5 (last year p4)