P5 - Week ahead!!

Graeme Inglis
Dear All,

We are having a holiday!!  No training of Friday 3rd April or Sunday 5th!

Due to the Easter camp, I don't think it is advisable to have training on Friday 10th April  as the majority of kids who went to Boroughmuir will be at Easter camp and will be knackered!  Next training will be Sunday 12th April at GHA at 10,30.

I will now be head coach for P4-5 for the Easter camp due to a lack of response from P1-3.  I am delighted as means I can coach our team and would ask everyone to consider signing up. 4 days together would be amazing and reinforce everything we have worked on all year!!

Re: P5 - Week ahead!!

Jacquiebaird
Apologies Graeme but we will be away while camp is on! Hope it goes well.
Jacquie

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Apr 2015, at 23:08, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All,

We are having a holiday!!  No training of Friday 3rd April or Sunday 5th!

Due to the Easter camp, I don't think it is advisable to have training on Friday 10th April  as the majority of kids who went to Boroughmuir will be at Easter camp and will be knackered!  Next training will be Sunday 12th April at GHA at 10,30.

I will now be head coach for P4-5 for the Easter camp due to a lack of response from P1-3.  I am delighted as means I can coach our team and would ask everyone to consider signing up. 4 days together would be amazing and reinforce everything we have worked on all year!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Week-ahead-tp4035706.html

Re: P5 - Week ahead!!

jason blane
Hi Graeme

Josh is away next week so wont be at easter camp.  Hope you all have a great time!

See you soon.

Jason.

Re: P5 - Week ahead!!

paulhagerty
Graeme,

We have had a change of plan for the week ahead and Niall is now available. Are there still places?

Regards

Paul

Re: P5 - Week ahead!!

Graeme Inglis
Paul,

Thats great, there is no limit to the numbers so go for it and see you on Tuesday morning.

Re: P5 - Week ahead!!

Margo Sweeney Blane
Hi Graeme,
Josh won't be at training this Sunday 12th as we are away.
Thanks
Margo