P5 Training - Sunday 23 August

Alan Hughes
Training will take place usual time at Braidholm 10.30 - 12 this Sunday (23 August).

Cheers

Alan

Re: P5 Training - Sunday 23 August

Damian
Great start to the year last week, thanks to all the boys for their efforts. Matthew and I will be down tomorrow and I will be joined by the other coaches back from their holidays!!

RE: P5 Training - Sunday 23 August

elliemurphy

Hi Alan

Matthew won’t be at rugby tomorrow I’m afraid – came off his bike Friday night and has some stitches so no sport for 10 days.

Hope you’re on the mend!

Ellie

Training will take place usual time at Braidholm 10.30 - 12 this Sunday (23 August).

Cheers

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Training-Sunday-23-August-tp4036878.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]