P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

Touch rugby for parents and kids of P5 will be from 1900-2000 on Wednesday at the club. trainers only as ground rock solid.  Bring it on!!!!!

Please reply to this post if coming.  Fun is the key to these nights working.

Re: P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

Scott
Harry and I are up for that.

Scott.

Re: P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

Caleb and I are in as well.

Mark.

On 21 Jun 2015 02:36, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Touch rugby for parents and kids of P5 will be from 1900-2000 on Wednesday.  Bring it on!!!!!

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Touch-Rugby-Wed-24th-June-tp4036746.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

Stuart Simcox
Murray and I should be there

Re: P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

jason blane
Hi Graeme,

I move flat on that day so not sure of our plans yet but will try to make it along all going well!

Jason

Re: P5 Touch Rugby Wed 24th June

Steve mcdonald
Will bring David along, Dawn