P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

carlo ventisei
We are away to Currie this weekend.
Its just them and us so ALL should travel to Currie.
Time: 10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Please reply to this post to let me know player availability so we can plan.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Judith russell
Fnn is available

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

S Henderson
As mentioned on Sunday, Josh and I are away unfortunately.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Claire Adams
Catriona can play on Sunday.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Hi Carlo

Harry's not available this weekend.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Steve mcdonald
David available on Sunday for Currie. Dawn

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Caleb is available for Sunday.

On 2 Jun 2015 12:41, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are away to Currie this weekend.
Its just them and us so ALL should travel to Currie.
Time: 10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Please reply to this post to let me know player availability so we can plan.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-7th-June-Away-to-Currie-RFC-Please-reply-tp4036566.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

RE: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

asi9
Count Archie in

Anita J Simmers DBO MPH PhD FSB FRSA | Professor | Vision Sciences | School of Health and Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University | Glasgow  G4 0BA | T: +44 (0)141 331 3996 | F: +44 (0)141 331 3387
Its just them and us so ALL should travel to Currie.
Time: 10.30 meet, 11.00 kick-off

Address:
Currie RFC
Malleny Park
Balerno
EH14 7AF

Please reply to this post to let me know player availability so we can plan.

NAML<
http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Philippa Innes
Adam not available this Sunday.
Philippa.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Laurie Robinson
Hi Carlo, Michael is available to play. I can give a lift to a boy or two if required.
Laurie

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Gareth

Gregor can't make currie this week.

Cheers
Gareth

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Esther
Hi Carlo, Jamie W can play.
 Esther

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Hi Carlo

Lewis cant play this weekend.

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Alan Hill
Sorry but Gregor Hill is not available this weekend

Re: P5 Sunday 7th June Away to Currie RFC– Please reply

Margo Sweeney Blane
Hi Carlo,

Sorry for the late response, only seeing this now. Josh is unavailable tomorrow.

I no longer receive email notifications. Used to come into junk folder. I know someone else posted the same message previously so any idea why no longer coming through or how to receive them again?

Thanks
Margo