P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Please see below:
Availability -Could you please let me know availability for Sunday so we can decide on teams. We have committed to fielding 2 teams. Please advise asap.
Packed Lunch- Can you please provide 5 packed lunches for visitors .This should include a roll/sandwich, ham or cheese, with crisps,  carton of juice and a small chocolate bar or biscuit. Could each sandwich be marked Cheese or ham. Please deliver the packed lunches between 9am and 9.30am at the club and not when the kids turn up a couple of hours later as lunches need to be sorted, bagged and labelled to be handed out at the team registration starting at 11.15am.
Volunteers – Can I have a volunteer to act as scorer. This will involve reporting the scores for each match to the scorers tent. Could I also ask for  somebody to co-ordinate and set up the rota for the Tombola stall. Am sure we could do with some raffle ticket sellers on the day also.
Donations – For Cake and Candy stall and Tombola ( split into kids prizes and adults prizes) stall please.
Thanks for your help

RE: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Stuart Simcox

M & I available

Stuart Simcox FCCA

Commercial Director

C Hanlon Ltd

6 Brackenrig Road

Glasgow

G46 8QQ

Tel  0141 621 0100

Fax 0141 621 2774

www.chanlon.com

No 2 120775-100049-Email-sign-off-image

[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-31-May-GHA-Tournament-tp4036492.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Mark Hughes

Hi Carlo

We are just back so Cian will be available.

I'll be there on the day too and can lend a hand where and when needed.

Cheers

[...]

Gareth
Gregor is available.
Cheers
Gareth

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Harry available.

Not sure who will be with him but whoever it is will help where needed.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Jacquiebaird
Hi Carlo,
I'm really sorry, and Robbie is too may i add, that he won't make it on Sunday due to an U10 County tennis commitment in Carlisle.
Good luck to the boys!
Jacquie

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 May 2015, at 10:52, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

S Henderson
Josh and I will be there on Sunday.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Judith russell
Finn will be there on Sunday
Judith

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Philippa Innes
Adam will be there.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Claire Adams
Catriona is available for Sunday.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Ian Gibson
Matthew and I will be there early. Happy to help with the rota

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Matt available. I will need to leave around 10am.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Jason Blane
Hi Carlo

Josh will be there

Jason.

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Dawn mcDonald
David is playing on Sunday if that's okay Carlo, do you still need me for first aid? Dawn

Re: P5 – Sunday 31 May GHA Tournament

Alan Hill
Sorry for late reply

Gregor Hill available to play on Sunday