P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Sorry for long post !

Here are the 2 squads for Sunday:
Both clubs will provide packed lunch for all players.

GHK
Cian
Josh B (requires a lift from GHA – can someone oblige)
Gregor
Archie
Jamie (May need a lift – can someone oblige)
Matt G
Christian
Niall
Harry (until 14.00)

Please be there for 12.30 for warm up for a 1pm start.
Forecast for Sunday is wet and cold so please wrap up well.
Coaches : Simon & Ian

Address -
The Pavillion
Old Anniesland
Crow Road
Glasgow
G13 1PL

Boroughmuir
Matt I
Johnny
Murray
Christopher
David
Josh H
Caleb
Adam
Lewis
Catriona

Coaches: Stuart, Craig & Carlo

Time - 11.30 warm up , midday kick-off
(parking difficult nearby so leave plenty of time)
Forecast for Sunday is wet and cold so please wrap up well.

Address -
Meggetland
Meggetland Wynd
Edinburgh
EH14 1XN

Re: P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

Gareth
I can pick up josh or Jamie if lifts still needed

Gareth

Re: P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

carlo ventisei
Gareth
Thanks for that.
Esther,‎ Margo will you let Gareth know if lift required.
Carlo

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

Re: P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

Margo
Thanks for offering Gareth but I'm ok to take Josh myself now. Thanks again.

Re: P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

Alan Hill
sorry for late notice but Gregor Hill would like to play at GHK tomorrow
thanks

Re: P5 Sunday 29 March GHK & Boroughmuir - Squads + Details

Esther
Thanks Gareth,
I can take Jamie to ghk. The possible lift was if he was selected for Boroughmuir. Thanks for the offer though! See you later,
Esther