P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

carlo ventisei
Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Graeme Inglis
Matt is available on Sunday and will need a lift as I am away this weekend!

RE: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Stuart Simcox

Murray is available for Strathendrick, so am I

Stuart Simcox FCCA

Commercial Director

C Hanlon Ltd

6 Brackenrig Road

Glasgow

G46 8QQ

Tel  0141 621 0100

Fax 0141 621 2774

www.chanlon.com

No 2 120775-100049-Email-sign-off-image

Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-26th-April-Strathendrick-Tournament-tp4035871.html

To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Jacquiebaird
Hi Carlo,
Robbie won't make Strathendrick due to party later on in the day but will be at training in the morning. Thanks
Jacquie

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Apr 2015, at 15:47, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-26th-April-Strathendrick-Tournament-tp4035871.html

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Harry will not be able to play at Strathendrick due to a party early Sunday afternoon but will be at training at GHA.

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Caleb is available to play.

Regarding Regards,
Mark.

On 20 Apr 2015 15:47, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-26th-April-Strathendrick-Tournament-tp4035871.html

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Steve mcdonald
Hi David can play at Strathendrick, can help with lifts if needed. Dawn

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Philippa Innes
Adam available for Strathendrick.

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Gareth
Hi, Gregor at party too so can't do s'hendrick but can do training

Gareth

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Anita
Archie available for Strathendrick
Anita

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Claire Adams
Catriona is available for the Strathendrick Tournament.

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Johnny V and I are available but may require a lift !

From: "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 20 April 2015 15:47
To: Carlo - PC <[hidden email]>

Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-26th-April-Strathendrick-Tournament-tp4035871.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Craig Collins
Christopher is available.

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Mark Hughes

Cian available for training on Sunday

Cheers

On 20 Apr 2015 15:47, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Next weekend , Sunday 26th April we are away at Strathendrick's tournament. This tournament is different to the others in that it is a charity tournament and as a result we have to pay £3 per player. We are limited to 1 squad of 10 players . We will also try and run training at GHA if we have enough numbers / coaches . Please advise on availability asap . Once we know the squad we can work on travel arrangements.I'm sure you remember that it's a long day at Strathendrick !

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-26th-April-Strathendrick-Tournament-tp4035871.html

Re: P5 - Sunday 26th April Strathendrick Tournament

Laurie Robinson
Michael will be at training on Sunday, will reply earlier in future.
Laurie