P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

carlo ventisei
Dear All
With it being a holiday weekend can you please post availability asap.
We are able to take 1 team .

Time:  10.30 registration with games kicking off at 11am
Address:
Stirling County Rugby Football Club
Bridgehaugh Park
Stirling
FK9 5AP
Scotland, United Kingdom

Many thanks

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Stuart Simcox
Murray and I are unavailable

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 18 May 2015, at 19:47, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
With it being a holiday weekend can you please post availability asap.
We are able to take 1 team .

Time:  10.30 registration with games kicking off at 11am
Address:
Stirling County Rugby Football Club
Bridgehaugh Park
Stirling
FK9 5AP
Scotland, United Kingdom

Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-24th-May-Stirling-County-Tournament-Please-reply-tp4036362.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Philippa Innes
Adam available.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Harry available.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Andrew_hunter
Christian willing and able

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

S Henderson
Josh H and I are available.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Hi Carlo

Lewis cant play

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Meant to say, Johnny and I are not available.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Judith russell
Finn available
Judith

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Anita
Archie available

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Matt is available. I will not know about my availability till I see where I am at with my garage roof. If up and water tight by Saturday night, I will be there.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Margo Sweeney Blane

Josh is available for Sunday if someone could provide a lift please.

Thanks
Margo

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Graeme Inglis
Margo,

I will ask Iain or Simon if they can confirm as I am not 100% attending myself! If I am going then it is not a problem.

Get back to you soon.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Ian Gibson
Matthew and I will be there

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Gareth

Gregor and Robbie Baird will be there and I will have space for one more if anybody needs a lift

Gareth

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Margo,

Can you send me your address and a mobile number to either 07882 506 172 or ginglis7@hotmail.com.  Ian Gibson has already got Josh & Simon H however Gareth Hunter has room.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Claire Adams
Catriona is not available this Sunday.

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

steve mcdonald
David can't play

Re: P5 Sunday 24th May - Stirling County Tournament - Please reply

Laurie Robinson
Hi Carlo,
Michael is away for the holiday weekend, so unavailable.
Laurie
12