P5 Sunday 21st June -Last Day of the season

P5 Sunday 21st June -Last Day of the season

carlo ventisei
This Sunday is the last Sunday of our season and is usually a great day.
Its been a good season with 3 tournament wins (GHA, West & Boroughmuir) and 3 times second place (Ayr, Accies & Strathendrick)
Please See post on noticeboard from Stuart Spalding (mini convener) giving details for Sunday.
Please remember water pistols !
Can we encourage as many parents as possible to get involved in the game of touch rugby (even if you have never played before)
We won't be there on Sunday as we are away on holiday but we hope you all have a great day!
I will be sending out an email with details of the rule changes for P6 so if I don't have your email address please send it to me
Carlov@tinderbox-espresso.co.uk
Have a great summer and will see you all on the 16th August when the new season starts !

Re: P5 Sunday 21st June -Last Day of the season

Graeme Inglis
Unfortunately I will be at work on Sunday.

Thanks to all for a very good season. It is my intention to have the occasional game of touch rugby on a week night and will hopefully be emailed to you on the Sunday prior to the week commencing.  This will be open to current P5 kids, siblings(older and able to play) and parents for a bit of fun, general ball skills and fitness!

Have fun on Sunday and sorry I will not be there to get soaked!