P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

carlo ventisei
Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Stuart Simcox
Murray will be there and tournament. Sorry can't help with the tombola

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 12 May 2015, at 19:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Caleb is available this weekend.

Already volunteered for the tournament for whatever is required.

Will also break out the baking as I assume there will be a bake sale??

Mark.

On 12 May 2015 19:04, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Henrietta
Hi Carlo,
I see Mark has put Caleb's name down for Sunday,I will hand in a litre of Vodka on Sunday for the tombola.
Henrietta
Sent from my iPhone

On 12 May 2015, at 19:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Simon Henderson
Carlo, thanks.  See you Sunday.  Still okay for tombola as previously advised.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

asi9
Can I just check is this a tournament or will they finish playing at 12 ?
Happy to help with stall and donate
All the best
Anita

Sent from my iPad

On 12 May 2015, at 19:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

NAML<
http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

carlo ventisei
Anita
It's not a tournament. Just a match against them, so should finish by 12. Thanks for offering to help and provide some prizes. See you Sunday.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.
[...]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206p4036220.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock, click here.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Ian Gibson
Matthew and I will be there on Sunday and at tournament. Jake will help with the stall

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Jason Blane
Hi Carlo, josh is available Sunday and for tournament.

Happy to help at the GHA day where I can.

Jason.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Harry ok for Cumnock and GHA Tourny.

Happy to help and donate.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Steve mcdonald
David will be there for Cumnock, Dawn

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Steve mcdonald
Ps David can play in the tournament at GHA, Dawn

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Philippa Innes
Adam not available this Sunday.
I can help with tombola stall.
Philippa.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Claire Adams
Catriona can't play this Sunday but can play in the GHA tournament. I can help with tombola stall and will also donate.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Laurie Robinson
Hi Carlo, Michael is available for Cumnock.

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Christopherwilson147

Hi Carol
Jamie ok for cumnock

On 12 May 2015 19:04, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
This weekend we are away to Cumnock.
We will all travel so there will be no training at home.

Time:  Meeting at 10.30 to play 11-12

Address:
Cumnock Rugby Football Club,
55 Auchinleck Rd,
Cumnock,
Ayrshire,
KA18 1AN

Can I also ask you to reply re GHA tournament and helping out and also donating some prizes for the Tombola stall

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Stuart Simcox
Who's carol?

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 13 May 2015, at 21:18, Christopherwilson147 [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Carol
Jamie ok for cumnock

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206p4036286.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Christopherwilson147

Oops  carlo
Predictive text dodgy !!!!

On 13 May 2015 21:35, "Stuart Simcox [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Who's carol?

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-17th-May-AWAY-to-Cumnock-tp4036206p4036289.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 17th May - AWAY to Cumnock

Judith russell
Finn can play at Cumnock and the tournament
Judith
12