P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

carlo ventisei
Dear All
This Sunday we have East Kilbride visiting. We don't as yet know how many they are bringing.
Please ALL come to GHA  for 10.30 for a warm up and 11am kick off.

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Jacquiebaird
Thanks Carlo! Robbie will be there!
Jacquie

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jun 2015, at 09:40, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
This Sunday we have East Kilbride visiting. We don't as yet know how many they are bringing.
Please ALL come to GHA  for 10.30 for a warm up and 11am kick off.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625.html

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Philippa innes
Adam will be there. Thanks.

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Stuart Simcox

Murray is unavailable, but I'll be there

Stuart Simcox
๐Ÿ‰โ˜•๏ธ
Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jun 2015, at 09:40, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
This Sunday we have East Kilbride visiting. We don't as yet know how many they are bringing.
Please ALL come to GHA  for 10.30 for a warm up and 11am kick off.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Caleb is available.

On 9 Jun 2015 09:41, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
This Sunday we have East Kilbride visiting. We don't as yet know how many they are bringing.
Please ALL come to GHA ย for 10.30 for a warm up and 11am kick off.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Stuart Simcox
How is he

Stuart Simcox
๐Ÿ‰โ˜•๏ธ
Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625p4036632.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Mark McCracken

He is fine thanks Stuart, kept a close eye on him for the rest of the day, he had a bit of a headache for a while but no harm done.

Hopefully hasn't dented his confidence.

While I have you, drop me a mail on [hidden email] and I'll forward you the footage I took as don't have tour email address.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625p4036634.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Stuart Simcox
Mark email address didn't come up

Stuart Simcox
๐Ÿ‰โ˜•๏ธ
Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625p4036635.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

S Henderson
Josh and I will be there.

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Harry available.

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

mark mccracken 1974 (all one word) at g mail dot com

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-14th-June-Home-v-East-Kilbride-tp4036625p4036638.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Steve mcdonald
David will be there on Sunday, Dawn

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Jason Blane
Hi Carlo

Josh will be there.
Jason.

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be there

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Ian Gibson
Matthew and I will be there

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Laurie Robinson
Hi Carlo,
Michael will be available.
Laurie

Re: P5 Sunday 14th June Home v East Kilbride

Gareth
Gregor hunter will be there