P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Mark McCracken

Caleb is available.

On 4 May 2015 16:46, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-tp4036067.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Stuart Simcox
Murray available

Stuart Simcox
🏉☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 4 May 2015, at 16:45, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-tp4036067.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by CHPH Group. CHPH Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. CHPH Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Matt available!

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Harry available.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

asi9
Archie available
Anita

Sent from my iPad

On 4 May 2015, at 16:45, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

NAML<
http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Philippa Innes
Adam available. Thanks. Philippa.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Claire Adams
Sorry, Catriona is not available for this Sunday.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Ian Gibson
Matthew and I are available for Sunday. Ian

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Mark Hughes

Hi Carlo

Cian will not be available from this Sunday for a fortnight.

Cheers

On 4 May 2015 16:46, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-tp4036067.html

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Margo Sweeney Blane
Sorry, Josh is not available for this Sunday.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

S Henderson
Josh and I are unavailable this Sunday as we are at the 7's.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Andrew_hunter
Sorry Carlo, despite it being a "home" tournament for us, Christian not going to make it this Sunday.

Good luck to those playing!

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 May 2015, at 16:45, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Could you please reply asap re availability on Sunday coming as we have to let West know if we are bringing 1 or 2 teams along.
It's an earlier start than normal with registration at 9.15am and games starting at 10am.
Postcode is G62 6HX
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-tp4036067.html

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Joan Ventisei
Johnny V not available on Sunday

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Dear All
So far I have had only 14 responses with 8 players confirmed for West.
I am being pushed for numbers as we need to let West know today if we are bringing one or two teams.
Can you please advise immediately if you are able to attend otherwise i will confirm one team only and hope we can muster one.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Laurie Robinson
Hi Carlo,
Michael is unavailable this Sunday.
Laurie

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Gareth
Carlo, Gregor is at a party Sunday lunchtime so can't attend.

Thanks
Gareth

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Jason Blane
Hi Carlo,

Josh is now available.

Thanks

Jason.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament

Alan Hill
Gregor Hill is available
Thanks
Alan