P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

carlo ventisei

Dear All
So far I have had only 14 responses with 8 players confirmed for West.
I am being pushed for numbers as we need to let West know today if we are bringing one or two teams.
Can you please advise immediately if you are able to attend otherwise i will confirm one team only and hope we can muster one.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

Andrew_hunter
Sorry for late reply - the usual decision time as schola mass is on but I think we better take Christian to schola. He's gutted not to get to west tournament. Arlene

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 May 2015, at 13:51, "carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
So far I have had only 14 responses with 8 players confirmed for West.
I am being pushed for numbers as we need to let West know today if we are bringing one or two teams.
Can you please advise immediately if you are able to attend otherwise i will confirm one team only and hope we can muster one.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/P5-Sunday-10th-May-West-Tournament-REMINDER-tp4036109.html

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

Craig Collins
Christopher is available for West.

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

Steve mcdonald
Hi David can play at west on Sunday, Dawn

Re: P5 -Sunday 10th May – West Tournament REMINDER

Esther
Sorry for late reply Carlo. Jamie is away at cub camp all weekend.
Thanks,
Esther